Pixi Shopconnect is structured as a multishop interface for various shop and marketplace systems to Descartes pixi*, which includes TB.One. It is a hosted SaaS-Service, which provides a user interface with an overview over the imported and exported Data, the connected channels and the configurations.
- Article-Import: Article-Data from TB.One can be imported to Descartes pixi*. This includes all necessary data such as Product Pictures, EAN, Suppliers etc.
- Article-Updates: Stock-Updates from pixi* can be sent back to Tradebyte
- Order-Import: Orders from TB.One can be imported to Descartes pixi*. This includes all necessary data such as Customer Data, Orderlines etc.
- Order-Updates: Order updates from pixi can be transmitted back to TB.One, including all the necessary information like fulfillment status, TrackingID etc.
- Customisable Mapping: It’s possible to define, which channel’s orders are imported to which pixi carrier. Likewise, it’s possible to ssig nto each channel in Tradebyte a pixi Shop, where orders are assigned to after the import.
- Webbased User-Interface: The webbased user-interface can be used to customise the mappings from TB.One to Descartes pixi*, monitor the current Imports and Exports and do the troubleshooting if necessary.