Pixi Shopconnect is structured as a multishop interface for various shop and marketplace systems to Descartes pixi*, which includes TB.One. It is a hosted SaaS-Service, which provides a user interface with an overview over the imported and exported Data, the connected channels and the configurations.
- Article-Import: Article-Data from TB.One can be imported to Descartes pixi*. This includes all necessary data such as Product Pictures, EAN, Suppliers etc.
- Article-Updates: Stock-Updates from pixi* can be sent back to Tradebyte
- Order-Import: Orders from TB.One can be imported to Descartes pixi*. This includes all necessary data such as Customer Data, Orderlines etc.
- Order-Updates: Order updates from pixi can be transmitted back to TB.One, including all the necessary information like fulfillment status, TrackingID etc.
- Customisable Mapping: It’s possible to define, which channel’s orders are imported to which pixi carrier. Likewise, it’s possible to ssig nto each channel in Tradebyte a pixi Shop, where orders are assigned to after the import.
- Webbased User-Interface: The webbased user-interface can be used to customise the mappings from TB.One to Descartes pixi*, monitor the current Imports and Exports and do the troubleshooting if necessary.
Deltatier stands for professional conception and development of individual software solutions. While most of our products act as interfaces or addons to Descartes pixi*, we are also able come up with solutions in interaction with other systems than Descartes pixi*. We provide solutions for a variety of use cases, assist in analysis, optimization and development of established processes or develop new processes in close collaberation with our customers.