for my online shop
I would like to use Tradebyte as a PIM for my own online shop
As owner of a TB.One account you can maintain your article data manually and use Tradebyte as a PIM (Product Information Management) system.
From here you can set up a custom channel, where you make your articles available for your online shop via Tradebyte’s REST-API. Your online shop can then retrieve the data from the REST API and import it into its database.
You can keep the data in your online shop up to date with regular comparisons (full/delta/stock).
Optionally, you can transfer orders from your shop to your TB.One account via the REST API and import order status updates back into your online shop.
- Setting up custom channels in TB.One
- Generate REST API credentials in TB.One
- Retrieve product data from Tradebyte to your system
- Retrieve stock updates from Tradebyte to your system
- Order data transmission from your system to Tradebyte
- Retrieve order status updates from Tradebyte to your system
- Ready-to-use shop connectors from our partner network