The Tradebyte connector module is the interface between Magento and TB.One and combines product administration and order management. BothPIM and OMS operations are supported.
Synchronizing product data, categories, prices and inventories as well as using all desired channels such as marketplaces or platforms accordingly now is easier than ever before.
Depending on the project setup, you can select the leading system in the sections of PIM and OMS, that is TB.One or Magento. Products can be exported to the TB.One system and orders can be imported from it.
Product Information Management
- Manage product, category, price and stock data
- Magento as leading system: export product data to TB.One
- TB.One as leading system: import product data to Magento
- Manage order, shipment, invoice, refund and cancellation data
- Magento as leading system: export order data to TB.One
(with the option to re-import shipment data from TB.One to Magento)
- TB.One as leading system: import order data to Magento
- API-Connection test
- Process control for each process (start/stop) > Delta- and Full- Import/Export
- Process status overview
- Supported Log Levels: Debug, Info, Notice, Warning, Error, Critical, Alert, Emergency
Supported Log Locations: File or Database