to my marketplace
I would like to sell products of a retailer or a brand, which are already on Tradebyte, on my marketplace
In this scenario, you retrieve article data from the Tradebyte REST API and import it into your ERP, PIM, marketplace software or shop system to sell them there. You also transfer orders that have been placed in your marketplace to the Tradebyte REST API for processing by the merchant.
You have basically two options:
- You connect a single merchant. For this purpose, you let the merchant set up an API access in his TB.One account and access his data directly from the Tradebyte REST API, without having to go further in coordination with Tradebyte.
- You become an official channel of Tradebyte, which is basically available for booking to all merchants who have their products on Tradebyte. In this case you will receive a bundled article data feed from Tradebyte API for all merchants you work with. In this feed, all articles are already mapped by the merchants to your categories, color values, etc. and fulfill the requirements you have defined. A retailer connection contract with Tradebyte is necessary for this. Furthermore you have to provide a technical channel documentation with your requirements.
- Creating a channel documentation and classification
- Setting up a custom channel for a merchant or brand in TB.One
- Generate REST API credentials in TB.One
- Retrieve product data from Tradebyte to your system
- Retrieve stock updates from Tradebyte to your system
- Order data transmission from your system to Tradebyte
- Retrieve order status updates from Tradebyte to your system