Generate REST API credentials
API credentials are needed to have any interaction with the TB.One REST-API.
The API user is a user like any other TB.One user with special rights settings.
You can create as many API users as you need for different purposes.
- You need an administrator login to the TB.One account you want to create an REST-API user for.
- Log into TB.One
- In the main menu go to Admin> User> Users
- On the next page click “New employee” on the left.
- Fill in data for user name, password, name and e-mail.
- Make sure you choose option API Nutzer
- Activate the channels the REST-API user has access to.
- Save and keep the credentials in a safe place.
- You should create a separate REST API user for each connected system.
- An API account can only be created if you are logged into TB.One as an account administrator.